FCCLA students educate classmates about handwashing facts.
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America are invited to put your Imagination to Action to create a program that could earn your chapter a potential cash award of $5,000, an all-expense paid trip for three to Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA and free cleaning products for your school!
Here is how your FCCLA chapter could be the next Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP National Award Recipient! (Grades K-12 are eligible for the award)
- Review the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP! materials.
- Meet with your chapter members to create a project, campaign or activity.
- Incorporate handwashing into any of the FCCLA national programs.
- Follow the Awards Guidelines when you create your project and submit your summary.
- Be creative!
- Develop a project that will be easy for other FCCLA chapters to replicate.
- Use the key handwashing messages.
- Tell us how many people you reached with your program.
Send a one page summary of your project and supplementary materials to SNAP@cleaninginstitute.org no later than January 31.